Kansas State University Libraries Assistant Director in Manhattan, Kansas
About This Role:
K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for an ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF TICKET SERVICES which is a full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position.
An example of job responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following:
- Primary ticket office contact and oversees part-time staff in office and at events
- Primary ticket operations for women’s basketball and women’s soccer, and oversee the employee who is ticket operations contact for baseball and women’s volleyball
- Perform daily reconciliation, including credit card authorization and preparing daily deposits
- Assist with all other athletic events as required which can include travel with teams to away games as needed
Why Join Us:
K-State Athletics is seeking a qualified candidate who wants to join our Wildcat Family and be part of our fast-paced, exciting world of collegiate athletic ticket operations.
With an unprecedented combination of Championship Athletic Performances and academic accomplishments, K-State Athletics Inc. is accelerating towards its Vision of a Model Intercollegiate Athletics Program, including its top goal of providing a World Class Student-Athlete Experience.
In support of K-State's 2025 plan to move the Kansas State University into the ranks of the top 50 public research institutions, K-State Athletics has completed $210 million in facility improvements since 2010 benefiting each of K-State's 16 sports and 450 student-athletes, while earning national recognition as one of America's most financially solvent programs.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/jobs/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks candidates whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's commitment to the Principles of Community.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two or more years of experience in NCAA Div I athletics ticket operations
- Familiarity with NCAA Div I rules regarding ticket sales and distribution
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using Paciolan software
- Experience in collegiate athletic ticket sales and marketing/promotions
- Collegiate athletic ticket office experience
- Experience preparing daily ticket sales reconciliation, credit card authorizations and deposit preparation
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment_ _
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application and submit/upload the following documents:
- Cover letter reflecting how skills meet requirements of position
- Current resume that includes all employment history (relevant or not)
- Three professional references that includes contact information (name, title, business, phone number, email address)
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled
- Medical, dental and vision health plans
- Retirement plan
- Earned leave plan – vacation and sick
- Term life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Paid KSU designated holidays
Salary Rate / Pay Rate:
$35,000 to $45,000
Salary commensurate with experience, plus great benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Department: 3670001110 K-State Athletics Inc (Agcy)
Job no: 503789
Work type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Advertised: 11 May 2018 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Open until filled