Kansas State University Libraries Physician in Manhattan, Kansas
General Description of Position: Provides primary healthcare to KSU students and other eligible persons through patient education, and diagnosis and treatment of general medical, surgical, gynecologic and emotional problems.
Diversity and Inclusion: Kansas State University embraces diversity, and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks candidates whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's commitment to the* Principles of Community.* **
- Provides primary healthcare to all eligible persons in the community through patient education, diagnosis and treatment, and referral to specialty sources when necessary.
- Serves on Medical Staff and other committees as requested by Medical Director.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited AMA or AOA school.
- Board certified in internal medicine or family practice.
- Must hold a current Kansas licensure to practice medicine and surgery, and DEA certificate.
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please include a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and current licensure.
Screening of Applications Begins: Screening begins immediately, and continues until position is filled.
Salary Range / Pay Rate: $99,990.00 - $164,984.00
Equal Employment Opportunity: Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Background Screening Statement: In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University may procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Department: 3670009270 Lafene Student Health Center
Job no: 501629
Work type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Categories: Health Profession
Advertised: 16 Jun 2017 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Open until filled